Friday, July 22, 2005

Fwd: RE: I figured it out...

----- Original Message -----

               Friday, May 21, 2004 2:20:27 PM
Message
From:          "Jesse Denos" <jdenos@vsb.bc.ca>
Subject:        RE: I figured it out...
To:            joshua paul

That isn't the right spelling for the caves...but it's just by the river
near a bridge.  I likely could find it if I could find that bridge.

-----Original Message-----
From: joshua paul [mailto:joshua@neocodesoftware.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 12:43 PM
To: Jesse Denos
Subject: Re: I figured it out...

"Jesse Denos" <jdenos@vsb.bc.ca> writes:
>That's the Chekimas Caves(dunno if that's spelled right) right beside
>the Chekimas River. I spent many a day crawling in there.

I googled for it and I can't find any reference to it.

Can you tell me how to get there??

I've have dying to go there for sooooo long you wouldn't believe it...
>
>My step-brother is Ben Laborie...who dated her for a couple months
>maybe...I can't remember that much detail.

Ben - I remember him...

No comments: