Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dream a little dream of me v2

I am dreaming
I am dreaming of being 36 years, caucasian male, 5' 10", 200lbs, married
with 2 kids
I am dreaming of having my own business
I am dreaming about dreaming about business all the time
I dreamed I went to a bni meeting at the terminal city club in vancouver
where the lobby is white marble, the staff are old
I dreamed of a room of people dreaming of making their businesses grow
Like barnacles growing on rocks opening their mouths at eating what ever
swims by
In a small tide pool the ocean has left behind
I feel so small dreaming of making my business bigger
Dreaming of efficiently acquiring capital, labour, and markets
Dreaming of being eaten by others, or eating others
It all seems so meaningless
When compared to the sun
And what it does
And how much it gives
And how little it cares for profit
Or return

No comments: