Saturday, January 27, 2018

i loved once

I loved once
2014-07-16

I loved once
( practice losing )
Living

Not anymore
I want to be over
To be done
To leave

Like in class
Please - I have to leave

Like a client contract signed
Now can I go
( the art of losing isn't hard to master )

Or Christmas presents unwrapped
Done

Or after a play the curtains up, lights on
No shadows

I don't want
To live here anymore

Patience has stopped the pain

No tying bags around heads
No falling off bridges
No car crashes
No poison
No longer starving choking to leave and finish like before

Ready to rest
Free from business 
Free from life

Yes
A beautiful mystery
In all the vast empty loneliness of space
( I lost kingdoms once )
The universe 
By accident has placed
Us
Together

I know

In all of all time
Us
Together

I know

So sorry
More is needed
But
I don't know how to do more

I am
Not enough 

Not

Still not

No comments: