Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Train of thought - all aboard

Review of bourne supremacy
Why are the fantasy knights of age so unlike parsifal and his quest for
the grail?
Is that the best you can do?
Assassin fantasy?
What good does that do?
And then my mind turns to myself
And my fantasies
And the game I like to play
Slaying my inner dragons made real
So I can practice defeating sloth, ignorance, pride, gluttony, avarice,
lust, jealousy, and anger
And I can practice doing the 7 heavenly virtues, purity (courage and
boldness), abstinence, generosity, diligence, patience, kindness,
humility

And I think it would be fun to play by email with friends and offshore
call center staff as npc's
And then I think of work and having offshore call center staff follow a
script with my clients by phone, fax and email
To set them up as reseller partners
To walk them through the process or do it for them online
And build their skill profile online
And if they needed something to get it for them
Or to query the database for them
Providing a high level of email/chat support

No comments: