Friday, August 03, 2007

What don't I have that I want

What don't I have that I want

I want attention

Why?

Because I am insecure?

Sure.

Is that all?

Maybe.

What else?

I want to give the world something good.

Why?

Because I found something good and I want to share?

Why?

Because the world is suffering needlessly.

I am suffering - why worry about the world?

It makes me feel better to do something good that doesn't make the world
worse.

Why?

Because I have done lots of things that have made the world worse.

Why?

Because I was selfish, and I didn't hold myself responsible.

Why?

Because I was in hurry, because I wasn't balanced, because I thinking
about I really want.

Why?

Because I wasn't breathing deeply.

Why?

Because I need more love and attention.

Why?

Because I was made that way.

No comments: