Monday, October 28, 2013

up, up and out!

Up and out

Day and night
Awake any hour
Training alone
My cell is my world
Running machine in the floor
Ceiling mounted knife robot 
Ceiling mounted boxing robot
Weight machine in the wall
Autodoc / bed in the wall
Wall mounted food delivery
Ceiling mounted knock out gas or stim gas delivery
Ceiling mounted taser

My cycles are divided into 4 kinda of days

Rest days
Nothing works except food - so I sleep

Healing days
Some times I am conscious when I am disarmed and am aware of my injuries
Sometimes I awake in the autodoc unaware of how exactly I was injured
I wonder if I am clone being animated or a prime being repaired
Sometimes I awake in pain but paralysed for days while the healing is completed

Training days
There are no clocks
And no regular sleep schedule
I am woken randomly to bright white light
The training regimen is displayed in retinavision
I follow along
Too slow and I get the taser
Too poorly and I get the taser

Fight days
The light
Awake 
Not in my cell
In the waiting room outside the arena
the gas
I feel awake and powerful
The noise 
Cheering
The doors open and I fight
A man
5 children
2 women
3 dogs
A bull
I have fought all of them 

What I have learned
I would rather hurt others and let myself be hurt
Then refuse to fight and watch them die

No comments: