Friday, June 30, 2006

Quote to say to those Italian World Cup Winners from True Romance by Quentin Taratino

CLIFF
You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history.
I find
that shit fascinating. In fact, I don’t know if you know this or not,
Sicilians
were spawned by niggers.

All the men stop what they were doing and look at Cliff, except for
Tooth-pic
Vic who doesn’t speak English and so isn’t insulted. Coccotti
can’t believe what
he’s hearing.

COCCOTTI
Come again?

CLIFF
It’s a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin’ through their
hearts. If you
don’t believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years
ago
the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then,
Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes.
But,
once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did
so much fuckin’ with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line
for
ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find
it
absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later,
Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. I’m just quotin’ history.
It’s a fact. It’s
written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great,
great-
grandmother was fucked by a nigger, and had a half-nigger kid. That is
a
fact. Now tell me, am I lyin’?

Coccotti looks at him for a moment then jumps up, whips out an
automatic,
grabs hold of Cliff’s hair, puts the barrel to his temple, and pumps
three bullets
through Cliff’s head.

No comments: