Thursday, June 22, 2006

You don't know kaiser soze

Verbal kint says the greatest trick the devil ever did was making the
world believe he doesn't exist.

What does LA confidential have to do with anything? Or with Rampart LAPD
officers doing what other officers have done before?

Fat cops stealing apples from kids.

I don't give a fuck.

What's that supposed to mean?

Othello: our mission is clear hold baghdad, and bring democracy to iraq
- just like the president asked.

Do I need to tell you any of this?

Do I need to help you imagine what you would do if you were in this
position?

Which position?

The Saudi royal family? Can His Highness play the part of the Duke?

George Bush? Can he play Othello?

Osama bin Laden? Can he play Iago?

And Desdemona? Halliburton? Or Iraq? Or Tony Blair?

But I don't have the womb to bear the telling to term.

Since when hasn't the lure of being a government official been looting
and pillaging?

Since the tea party?

Does the story follow?

Where does the myth break down?

The bay of pigs? Martin luther king?

For me it was the gulf of tonkin.

You can pick any point - but I was born here because of that.

When my dad got drafted he didn't know that he been born to kill - and
that he could get his own.

He wasn't a natural born killer looking to get paid for the chance to
rape and kill and steal.

Not fit to serve his country. Dulce est decorum est pro patria mori.
Stupid shit.

I think my grandpa may have said that - except the latin.

My grandpa looked good in uniform. He died weighing almost what he
weighed as teenager when he wore his navy uniform.

To what point the rambling?

I am self aware enough of my psychosis and have enough compassion - that
I can't steal the baby's candy.

Yet I am not oblivious enough to be content to suck my thumb, or follow
sports, decorate my house, tone my body or save the whales.

Uh huh.

I can see the Yu Baba making the illusions so the parents stay thinking
they are pigs - and I too easily settle into the illusion as well.

I can make illusions to too free them - but the point is to break the
illusions in the first place.

What illusion is that?

The illusion that we have been cheated out of our trillion year old
birth right.

What birth right?

No comments: