Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Djinni - asks me - you have three wishes - what would they be?

Djinni - asks me - you have three wishes - what would they be?

A: first wish would be to live honourably
Q: what do you mean by that
A: do no harm and do unto others as you have them do unto you. I do not
want to knowingly or unknowingly profit from the exploitation of others.
I do not want the goods that I purchase or consume to pollute the world
or harm others. I do not want the production of the goods that I
purchase or consume to pollute the world or harm others. In fact I want
the goods that I purchase to clean the world and heal myself and others.
In fact I want the productions of the goods I purchase to clean the
world and heal myself and others.

A: Die honourably
Q: what do you mean?
A: I thought I meant dying without regrets, but I am not that selfish. I
want to die having loved and been loved in return. I am ready anytime
even though I can never have enough. I love now, and am loved in
return.

A: Save the world
Q: how is this different from live honourably?
A: living honourably is passive.
I want billion dollar silicon wafer plants AND clean drinking water AND
reverse greenhouse warming AND reward 1 child families AND tax luxury
items more for social services AND telecommunication satellites AND
dominion of over our bodies reproductive or euthanasia AND all drugs -
recreational pharmaceuticals included - are medicines and should be
available with prescription for purchase from pharmacists AND oppression
and tyranny should be opposed with laughter and non-violence AND
renewable and sustainable and affordable access to electrical generation
- the seed AND to honour our ancestors all the way back to the dawn of
life that the act that our inception recreates with egg and sperm

No comments: