Thursday, December 14, 2006

How bitter all roads lead to destruction are

All roads lead to destruction
The dinosaurs ate themselves into extinction
They didn't stay small
They got bigger
Don't grow Neo code too big
Why not get big like sxip and dick?
And gather as many resources as possible
Because it is not what I am here to do
What are you here to do?
Eat more? Gain more weight?
Write books?
Tell stories?
Dream?
My wish is
The improvisational imaginary inspirational mobile centre for healing
human cognitive development
I still don't know what it is
But it still sounds cool
What can I do to change the world my kids will live in?
What is in my power to do?
To make the air clean?
The water pure?
The food uncontaminated?
I can give something like that for christmas
Like trees?
That's the only idea I have at the moment
Or
Buying park land?
Or
Donating to greenpeace?

Anyway giving a future for christmas

How can I promote low impact living
Though burgers and steak are yummy
Pay now or the kids pay later

Who is taking our kids hostage?
We are

What monsters are we hatching in iraq that will travel our roads back?

And what does this mean to consumers in india and china?
Because it is brand and fashion
Because it is elite
Only the elite can afford to know the means of production
To get the 1million generations seal of approval
That it is blessed
Is this product blessed
Every step of the way
Or cursed
Can you resist the curse?

No comments: