Friday, January 05, 2007

Like every time

Soundtrack "paul oakenfield - stary eyed surprise"
And "warren g and snoop dogg - you never know"
Videos from youtube "brazil - sexy models & hirls - daniela cicarelli"
And "brazilian models 2"

And sending to elance for freelance...

Sweet
Sweet and low
Swing low
Angels coming
Coming for me
Swing low

Mom and dad
I forgive you
Daughter and son
Forgive me

Of course
I am guilty
Yeah
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I will no evil

Everywhere
Children
The cupboards are bare
We have eaten everything already
The oil wells are dry

Angels sing
And angels sigh
Stop call heaven
An angel is loose
Sign in to youtube to see the over 18 content
And dance and sign along
Don't we all live in brazil

I can sing
I can write
I can cry
I can invent
I can pay
For china, for brazil
Just not here

No comments: