Thursday, January 18, 2007

my love at first site

my love at first site

I fell in love with you the moment I saw you
But I wasn't just seeing you with my eyes
You have a force field around you
You radiate caring

Standing before you
I feel cared for in a special way
You are accepting me and affirming me
Growing and strengthening me
As a partner
As one

I can drop everything
And help you
And I can admit, protect you as I can
And of course
Give my life for you
Because
I love you
As I have always loved you
Since I knew you as eve
And you knew me as adam

You are darling to me in every way
Your voice
Your touch
Your thoughts
Your dream
Your shape
And above all
Your breath

It is a crushing mystery beyond all mysteries
That the universe
That the galaxy
That the solar system
That our planet
That our contininent
That our city
That our neighbourhood
Has produced you
At this time
At this place
Where I am
That I might be the tree falling in the forest
Hear me
I am for you

No comments: