Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Making work fun by treating others the way you want to be treated

Making work fun by treating others the way you want to be treated

Consider each person
If I were them how would I want josh to treat me

How to treat staff, vendors, customers, investors, friends, presents,
prospects, leads

Connect with them

Consider working with a larger audience

First connect with yourself

I am the inspirational improvisational imaginary centre for healing
human cognitive development

I am cogagni

I have 10 helpers

Left hand -
Agent - doing, did, does, do - help me!
Programmer - plan, protect, repeat - help me!
Navigator - find the safe path - help me!
Prophet - predict the destination - help me!
Handlemaker - leverage the universe - help me!
Right hand -
Firestarter - release your power - help me!
Windmaker - renew and connect - help me!
CogAgni - focus on awareness - help me!
Juggler - balance up and down - help me!
Lover - hold the universe together - help me!

Let us breathe - windmaker
Let us drink - navigator
Let us eat - programmer
Let us talk - handlemaker
Let us listen - prophet
Let us sing - lover
Let us dance - juggler
Let us play - cogagni
Let us study - prophet
Let us act - agent

No comments: