Thursday, May 31, 2007

Re: [Fwd: Re: Neo|Code Backup Training Orientation] - I love interviewing people and getting their references

I know
I am always looking for staff
I love meeting new people
I love training staff
I love interviewing people and getting their references
I love the panic that comes with finding a replacement suddenly

On Wed, 30 May 2007 11:40 pm, Bill Demopoulos wrote:
M>Keep looking

> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: Re: Neo|Code Backup Training Orientation
> Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:01:43 -0700
> From: <admin@neocodesoftware.com>
> To: <joshua@neocodesoftware.com>
>
> This is an automated reply; I will be away and attending the Google
> Developer Day Conference in San Francisco from May 31 - June 1, 2007. I
> will not be able to reply to you immediately. I will get back to you as
> soon as I return.

No comments: