Monday, October 15, 2007

Dream

First
I am on ship with bad guys
I am in a mech suit, so are they
I am faster and quiter than them
And I take all 300 of them out
I return to my orbiter
I discover the ship is the mech
I didn't take it out
The ship puts a virus in the orbiter
Which cooks us

Next
Too scrambled but
9 nearly identical peep shows girls
Distract the officers and nco's
While the missing 10th
Is found in her landing pod near the castle
By a robot patrol
She takes all three out by suprise and speed

Next
Forest walk in england
A birthday party
There is a long stone racetrack with curved embankments
I wander off the trail unaware of the time
One of the parents finds me and we head back
Crossing a stream and climbing over a electric fence that is turned off
We meet another dad who is going in wrong direction and bring him along

No comments: