Saturday, August 05, 2006

In front of myself I stand behind pulling and pushing

In front of myself I stand behind pulling and pushing

A paladdin?
A templar
I see myself
Geeky as ever
Clogs, shorts, dress shirt, phone on left hip, oqo on the right
I am standing in front of burning city
A flaming sword in my left hand
Sworn to poverty
Protecting the pilgrims on their to the holy land

I can hear the songs the bands are playing
I am so glad you are in the world
Roxanne
Everybody wants to rule world
And the walls came tumbling down (joshua fit the battle)

Folding space and time
I see the
Male and female
Egg and sperm
Wave and particle
Electron and proton
Universe and life

I have 30 seconds
In those 30 seconds
Horror
Fear
Passion
Death
Reconciliation
Salvation
Punishment
Betrayal
And all the deadly sins
Before the end of the world

No comments: