Saturday, August 05, 2006

In front of myself I stand behind pulling and pushing

In front of myself I stand behind pulling and pushing

A paladdin?
A templar
I see myself
Geeky as ever
Clogs, shorts, dress shirt, phone on left hip, oqo on the right
I am standing in front of burning city
A flaming sword in my left hand
Sworn to poverty
Protecting the pilgrims on their to the holy land

I can hear the songs the bands are playing
I am so glad you are in the world
Roxanne
Everybody wants to rule world
And the walls came tumbling down (joshua fit the battle)

Folding space and time
I see the
Male and female
Egg and sperm
Wave and particle
Electron and proton
Universe and life

I have 30 seconds
In those 30 seconds
Horror
Fear
Passion
Death
Reconciliation
Salvation
Punishment
Betrayal
And all the deadly sins
Before the end of the world

Above all singing, playing and dancing
I got to see the sun
I got to know you
And know my mother and my father
And to know my son and my daughter
And to know all my senses
I built a company
I built a house
I buried my father
And committed every sin
Forgive me Abba

No comments: