Thursday, October 26, 2006

Organism: stand up comedy skit - business travel - the airline stewardess

Business travel. Airplanes. Perky stewardesses repeating instructions
about how to prepare yourself for death.

That's my favorite part, I mean the part about how to adjust the yellow
rubber air mask, what I like to call the yellow rubber mask of death.

Like that's going to save you when the 30,000 pounds of steel you
strapped into with 100 other people about to die.

I mean have you ever heard from the survivors of airplane that
depressurized?

"Oh yeah those masks were great until we crshed into the ocean."

And I especially like the comforting remark about no need to panic, I
mean worry, about little air bag failing, to inflate - that is perfectly
normal.

Probably its perfectly normal for them not to inflate because your
crashing into the ocean.

No comments: