Monday, October 02, 2006

The truth about president george w. Bush as seen in the crystal ball by propheterious v2

The truth about president george w. Bush as seen in the crystal ball by
propheterious

Forward by joshua paul

two or three weeks ago, I began receiving the most unusual emails. In
the beginning I dismissed them as probe spam - you know the kind of spam
that doesn't try to selll you anything but contains a strange story. But
unlike normal spam the emails always came from a single email address,
and the emails weren't several stories ground up and hamburgered
together.

I have tried to contact the writer of these emails but all my emails
have been ignored. I begged, I pleaded, I negotiated, I yelled and I
threatened. But still I got no answer.

The author provides no proof other than circumspect circumstantial.

So why I am compelled to publish the story since the

However, as you read the

Outline
Bush's are muslim
Saddam hussein is dubya's brother

No comments: