Sunday, October 08, 2006

The truth about president george w. Bush as seen in the crystal ball by propheterious

The truth about president george w. Bush as seen in the crystal ball by
propheterious

Forward by joshua paul

two or three weeks ago, I began receiving the most unusual emails. In
the beginning I dismissed them as probe spam - you know the kind of spam
that doesn't try to selll you anything but contains a strange story. But
unlike normal spam the emails always came from a single email address,
and the emails weren't several stories ground up and hamburgered
together.

I have tried to contact the writer of these emails but all my emails
have been ignored. I begged, I pleaded, I negotiated, I yelled and I
threatened. But still I got no answer.

The messages themselves look like this:

My Lord Crown Prince George,

I know your secrets - but I am on your side. I am of royal blood as
well.

I want to help the Royal Bush family's fight to rid the world of
democracy.

Lord Crown Prince George, I know you feel down, but you won't give up,
no matter how close to defeat you are, I know we 'must destroy
constitution.'

I know your family is actually from Saudi Arabia - part of the royal
family. How difficult it must be for you to pretend to be a commoner,
but your bear your burden with grace.

I know Saddam is your older brother and you share the same father. I
know that despite his betrayal of you and your father, you still love
him. I respect your compassion for sparing his life.

I know the world is not safe for our children. I know your a doing your
best to right the old wrong. Theocracy with the king as church is best
for the people, world peace and prosperity. I am impressed at your
ability to kill or imprison those barbarians that don't know that.

I know you have rigged elections with voting machines. I hope you have
everything in place for this november.

I know you crashed planes into buildings to put the common man in his
rightful place, and show them that they are no match for the rightful
king.

Your preparations the november coronation are good:
- phony new dow high
- artificially lowered gas prices
- artificially lowered gold prices
- lurid sex scandal in elected official - brilliant to feed one your own
to the dogs
- lurid child sex hostage taking shooting - brilliant to target the
amish
- north korea to test nuclear missile
- iran repudiates negotiations

For too long the world has suffered the evils of the common man having a
voice.

But have no fear, the royal family is here.

Go get 'em Lord Crown Prince George.

You can't let them stop you and your good work to rid the world of
democracy.

Joshua Paul
http://joshuapaul.blogspot.com/

No comments: