Monday, November 19, 2007

Dream remembered

I have joined an online community
There are cultish overtones
(Maybe peace enlightenment etc.)
And the spiritual leader is woman
She isn't running the day to day
Instead she is lecturing

At an orientation or a small meeting
I am told personally
That she sometimes the nicknames
A2anne34 or A2person34 with generic icons
Or jacqueline with a wide brimmed round grass hat icon with a blow
ribbon

Then I started to play
I found jacqueline's house and went into a photo of a beautiful beach
with trees, and blue ocean and a path

I walked on the path to a 1 storey white common greek style building
around a courtyard
The courtyard was filled with brilliant blue water
With a path to center island
I walked on to the center island
A key floats in front of the locked box
I open the box

No comments: