Monday, November 19, 2007

Dream remembered

I have joined an online community
There are cultish overtones
(Maybe peace enlightenment etc.)
And the spiritual leader is woman
She isn't running the day to day
Instead she is lecturing

At an orientation or a small meeting
I am told personally
That she sometimes the nicknames
A2anne34 or A2person34 with generic icons
Or jacqueline with a wide brimmed round grass hat icon with a blow
ribbon

Then I started to play
I found jacqueline's house and went into a photo of a beautiful beach
with trees, and blue ocean and a path

I walked on the path to a 1 storey white common greek style building
around a courtyard
The courtyard was filled with brilliant blue water
With a path to center island
I walked on to the center island
A key floats in front of the locked box
I open the box

Now I am in a city by the ocean
A road winds alongs the shore
on the left is the shore crowded with houses built higher and higher
On the right is the ocean
The shore zigs and zags around a bay
So to my left the road disappears
I see the bay and then far off I see the road again
And to my right the road disappears around a sharp bend
I must be on a point
In front of me is the ocean
And in the distance mountains climb out of the ocean, covered in dark
green mantles
A camera with a zoom lens bumps my chest
As a pair of orcas steams in to my view
I do my best to take their picture
Operating the zoom, focus and pointing camera in right direction
And they are gone
I hear a bark and look down
To find a beautiful small seal at my feet
I try to take a photo but the zoom lens makes it impossible to get a
really good shot
Why is the seal on the house side of street?
I look around and notice 2 more
This must be the baby seal
What must be the mother seal is so thin it is grotesque
She must be starving but still trying to feed her children
There is an old lady watering her roses not far from the seal
"Why don't you feed them?" I ask.
"Not my problem," she says.
I take out my cell phone and lookup marine animal rescue.
I take a picture with my cell phone and email it to them.
Then I call them.
They say the will send a crew. I say I am going to wait. They say they
don't know how long it will be. I say again I will wait.
And I wait.

No comments: