Sunday, November 11, 2007

If I were to die tomorrow, what would my wish be?

If I were to die tomorrow, what would my wish be?

Is it fair to say at the beginning that a whole lifetime is a tomorrow?

But wait I will answer as common sense dictates.

My first wish is tell my children, and all the worlds, the secret truths
about the world, that adults don't want them to know. All roads lead to
destruction, and all destruction leads to new roads. So that they may be
free.

Where do all roads go? The gas station.

Everything they ever wanted to know about cars and gas stations, and how
the rich are eating the heart of the world, and drinking its blood. And
how though the heart and blood have given the murderers power, it has
cursed and enslaved them. Unfortunately, we are now all on one boat, and
if we don't change direction we will die.

Second, is my wish to love and be loved in return. To be happy with
someone, and have someone be happy with with me in return. Happy,
laughing, and singing.

Third, invent and profit from the mass production of some aspect of
material cultural, that leaves the world a better place than when we
found it.

1 comment:

alisa paul said...

This is so beautiful,
I have been reading all your posts,xoxoxoxox
they are all so stunningly accurate and beautiful,
xoxoxox
alisa