Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lalala - oh - I am so conflicted - draft

Jules driving, talking on the phone, drinking bourbon, and smoking

Jules: can I come and see you right now?
Madeline: ok
Jules: we have only a few years left. the iceberg we are on is melting.
Madeline: nothing new. We will have join the poor below decks.
Jules: no matter what, there will be luxury. There will be good lving.
Madeline: and brother killing.
Jules: and sister selling. See you soon. I have to get gas.

Jules pulls into gas station. Gets out of car and locks keys in car.
Jules calls madeline. No answer. He is stuck.
Jules calls tow truck.
Tow lady: burden of proof towing. How can I help?
Jules: I locked my keys in the car. I am the exxon on main and 23rd.
Tow lady: we will be there in 20 mins.
Jules: how much?
Tow lady: $59
Jules: fine.

Jules goes to smoke but all gone.

No comments: